The trend for online payment is at its peak today that allows instant and safe payment worldwide. so i will tell you How to Transfer Money from Venmo to Bank, So the development of money transfer websites and applications has compacted the complexities of money transactions in multiple currencies.
There are endless payment gateways helping with easy and quick money received and sending options. In this blog, we will be talking about the smart money transfer application Venmo.
Before being brief on a question like How to Transfer Money from Venmo to Bank, let highlight some facts prior.
The Overview About Venmo
This is an American-development mobile payment service, introduced in 2009 and owned by PayPal from 2012. Venmo is a payment gateway and gives users to split bills, including movies, event tickets, dinner, rent, etc.
The app is operational for account holders or users in the United States. It allows peer-to-peer transactions feature within reliable sensitivity criteria of users.
Venmo, in 2018, got more criticism for exposing users personal information and sensitive data leaks. However, later more advanced features were introduced to keep users data safe, private and highly confidential.
Venmo was developed by Andrew Kortina and Iqram Magdon-Ismail, ensuring a better convenience for mobile phone-based transactions with a split bill feature.
Venmo: The Perfect Digital Wallet Features
1. Venmo Balance Usability: Users can hold Venmo balance for later use or even can cash out to their respective bank accounts.
2. Efficiency To Make Payments: By linking to a bank, users can easily debit or credit payment through the Venmo application.
3. Split Bills: Of course Venmo account allows users to split bills with family and friends.
4. Seamless User Experience: This application gives the user an intuitive UX experience to transfer money, split bills, buy services and more.
5. Encrypted Payment Mode: The app is highly scalable that keeps users data safe and encrypted. It even allows for a secure payment process.
How To Transfer Money from Venmo to Bank?
Well, if your Venmo account is verified with p.hone number, banking details, card details, email id and more personal information. Then, of course, money transfer is easy.
Just follow the steps mentioned below if you are not verified. Or, if you have verified your Venmo account, simply read the third step.
1. Add Bank Account: Link bank account to Venmo via desktop or laptop. Then follow the steps-
- Go on the tab “You” that ensures single person icon.
- Click on “Settings” on the top right with the option “Payment Methods”.
- Tap on “Add a bank or card”. Whatever you want, select that.
- Go to your preferred verification method.
2. Bank Account Verificant (Precisely Recommended): Bank account verification is highly recommended to have a verified Venmo account. It will give you a seamless and secure money transfer feature to the bank or from the bank.
However, Venmo is not liable to lost transfers if an account is not verified or incorrectly entered. You can verify your bank account with Venmo via two processes, either Instant verification or else micro-transfer.’
3. Now Transfer Money To Bank Account: Once your added bank account gets verified, you can proceed with a money transfer to your bank account. If not okay with desktop or laptop Venmo version, use Venmo application for instant fund transfer. You just need to follow the steps-
- Click on the tab “You”.
- Now tap on “Add or Transfer”, which can be easily seen under your profile picture.
- Enter or edit the amount you want to transfer to your bank account.
- Select “Instant” for a small fee or “1-3 business days” if you don’t want to go with the fee option.
- Next is to choose the preferred bank account or debit card.
- Confirm the transfer details and tap the green “Transfer” button.
The Bottom Line
When you have an array of money transfer applications and websites, even net banking, a safe choice, it might be confusing to pick the right gateway. If you struggle with the same and reside in the United States, then Venmo is one popular money transfer and split bills application. You can easily pay bills, and spilt payment of movie tickets, café, dinner etc. with your loved ones.